Thursday, March 11, 2010

Awesome Players

So obviously from my last post i had my gear stolen in dofus right?
Well its still stolen lol, me and the other people who were robbed have been hot on the thieves trail all night and are confident we know exactly who he is.
There is no doubting it, he is the only person who had access to all our characters.

Anywho back to the point of this post.
Since i made my possible quitting thread i was bombarded with "dont leave" pm's and "Ill do anything to help you just say so" pm's. I knew it was to be expected but some of these were people who are not in my friends list or guilds list. Its kind of cheesy but it felt nice to know that there are some people on rushu server who are still quite nice.

Especially players like
Suess ( i hope i spelled it right xD sorry), your donation wow... it just had me dumb struck... i didnt see that coming. When you said you had some equips that could help me out i wasnt expecting such epic level agi gear lol. I promise when im back on my feet you will see those equips or there equal value back in your pocket, thank you so much.

Raspberry, what an awesome awesome girl. I knew her for awhile now (it turns out we used to be old friends on our old chars years ago and somehow ended up in the same guild on our new characters xD). Your words and best wishes really rocked, i was about to log off when you poofed out of no where with your alt lol. Thanks to your words (and among other peoples) i can honestly say i will play dofus. Thank you :)

Mandstrosity, youve been awesome since for ever. But thanks being there for me and sorry for not realizing belokk was your hubby lol.

LostTime/Wangdoodlerdudeofawesome, the first person to sit there and tell me to cool off lol. Instead of saying it was my fault you just told me to take a day or two off.Thanks bro i really appreciate this help and the help youve given me these past few weeks.

Harlyquinn, for being an awesome detective lol and being very awesome about the whole situation :)

@the rest of the CF crew thanks for being awesome. Well nail this guy if and ever he logs in again. That or Sia will own him XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers